Saturday, January 20, 2007

what now?

I really enjoy every minute of work here in my new working area. Specially this kind of day, Saturday! I have no more fear if there's someone sneaking behind me and viewing my monitor. Specially the big boss. In my previous location, I was facing backward the door. Everytime the big boss enter the room looking for me while yelling my name. I don't even bother to turn around and face him because I'm wearing my headphones with music playing in maximum volume. Either my seatmate will poke me or message me saying "the boss is calling you". Now, I'm facing on the passage and they can no longer see what I'm doing. Brilliant! Hehe.

Last Thursday (January 18th), Alben and I went to SM Megamall to meet his family for a dinner. The time was set at 6:30 PM and the venue was in Dad's restaurant inside SM Megamall.

We need to rush our work to get there on time. He gave me the time of our leaving. By 6PM we should be hunting a cab outside the building. But of all the time, unexpected problem came. The FTP was acting weird. I cannot connect to any sites. Damned FTP! I uninstalled it and installed again. When I was doing that, I was surprised when Alben showed up ready to go. He's face looked worried. Shit! I hastily input all the FTP sites needed and faced him. We hurriedly went down the building and looked for a cab. Luckily we found one quickly. I thought we're already safe but the heavy traffic added pain in our heads. After 40 minutes we finally arrived at the mall.

We almost run to get to the venue. When we were spotting them from the outside of the restaurant, I heard his Mommy's voice calling near our back with his Daddy and Ate. There they are. I thought we were the most late. While resting our feet on the free seats Mommy eyed, Kuya came along with his girlfriend Abby. Then after several minutes, his Aunts and Uncles came. He introduce me to his Aunts and Uncles. Auntie Nene (who came from Spain) gave me a soft peck on my right cheek. Heee. I felt awkward. Di ako sanay ha! His Dad broached me their youngest and told me their number. I was surprised when I knew that he was the oldest. I joked him, "Di po halata ha!". Hoooo. Feeling close ba? Hehe.

Then we entered the restaurant. My eyes grew wide when I saw the volume of food spread on tables. When we were settled on joint tables, we directed immediately to the buffet. Yee haw! Eat all you can to! I only picked foods that I think will fit in my stomach. But I was wrong. I didn't finish everything on my plate. Ate kid me, "Ubusin mo yan. Lagot ka. Babayaran mo yan ng doble." Waaah! I can no longer take it. I put everything on Alben's plate and petrified him. "Ubusin mo yan ha. Malalagot ka." Bwahaha! After he finished all the main dish. We went back for dessert. We scooped ice creams and sliced cakes. Hehe.

When our stomach were all full. My fucking head ached. From my back neck upto my top head. Huhuhu. I felt dizzy and felt I was about to throw everything I put in my stomach. Alben looked for a drugstore and bought medicine and bottled water. He accompanied me 'til I caught a jeep to our house. He was supposed to bring me home but I dissuaded him. He has work to do and need to get back to the office.

At home, I just rest my head and slept early.

Yesterday, I saw my dentist because I'm feeling pain at my lower left teeth. I thought it was one of my molars with pasta that is aching but my dentist told me that the cause of pain is coming from my lower left tooth with its root slightly exposed. What was the cause? Excessive and hard brushing. The gums drooped down exposing the roots of my teeth. She let me saw my lower front gums that look like curtains due to hard up and down brushing. Ho-hum. Ang sagwa tingnan.

Doktora advised me to use Sensodyne and Pyodontyl for my gums.

That's for today. Babush!

No comments: