Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bad trip man!

Ilang araw ng walang internet dito sa office. Pakshet! Di ka makapagtrabaho ng maayos at di ko ma-update tong blog ko! Yun yun e.

Aside from our internet that's acting weird for the past days we celebrated our 4th monthsary yesterday that sucked because of my selfishness. I was not in the mood yesterday. Morning pa lang nabad trip na kagad ako. Ewan ko ba kung bakit. Maybe because of my period. Or I was that bitchy. You can't imagine a couple working under one roof and fighting silently. Lufet noh?! You're all not aware that we're fighting or only few can notice. It works as simple as this. We will just discharge our feelings on messenger. Sabihin mo na lahat ng gusto mong sabihin through YM. Sorry ka na lang kung masama dating sa isa. Ganun! May isang lalapit pag di na carry. And most likely si lalake yun. Matigas kasi si babae e. Hehe. He will just pull me from my chair and drag me outside. We will find a place where we could talk. In that case, makakapag-usap ng maayos then okay na ulit. Mahal na ulit namin ang isa't-isa. Wahehe. Parang mga luko noh?

Anyway, last night, thank God we separated in good condition. I went home alone and he stayed here in the office to wait for his colleagues. They played basketball. I was supposed to go with them but I felt lazy. I can't pull a leg. I bought food and watched TV at home, alone. I watched RUMOR HAS IT by Jennifer Aniston, Mark Ruffalo and Kevin Costner. Potek and gwapo ni Kevin. Kahit matanda na, delicious pa rin. At empre, ang pinagpapantasyahan kong si Mark Ruffalo. Ang cute cute nya kasi at parang napaka-gentleman pa. At isa pang pinagpapantasyahan ko sa mga kababaihan sa hollywood. Jennifer Aniston. Her supahot body and innocent-like face. Rawr!

I missed him while watching it so I texted him sweet messages. Naginarte ako sa text. "Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you and ruined our special day. Hope you don't give up on me. Just always bear this in mind, I love you, I care for you and I will never leave you." Ampotah! Ganun kasi ako pag nakakanood ng mga love stories. Nadadala ako masyado kaya nagbabagong anyo ako. Haha!

Syasya. Gabi na! Uwian na.

No comments: