Thursday, January 11, 2007

reminiscing the past...


It came across my mind yesterday all the things that had happened to me for the past year. I'm starting to kiss the new year without even bothered to reminisce the adventures I had over the past year.

2006 for me was the year of learning. I've been through so many things. I've been through highs and lows. A dear friend of mine left the country leaving a deep loneliness in my heart but I find ways to forget her. Wished her good luck for her journey and prayed for her safety. I've been into fights, quarrels, arguments with my fellow workers and friends. Thank God, until now we're still friends. Even hard, we settled and fixed everything. In every trials, there are learnings. After those fights, I will think of it and tattooed in my mind every single thing that I need to avoid next time. I admit, I'm a bully, sarcastic, babbler and all the negative you can say to a Scorpio. But. I can lessen or even stop it. I know my limits. Anyhow, there are good things that came to me that year. Lovelife! From zero it grew to thousandths! Hekhek. But let's leave that first. It deserves a separate entry. Hehe.

Last year, I've been generous and accomplice. It feels so good in heart when you reached for help to others. I helped my brother find a job though 'til now he's unemployed. He's a stubborn, you cannot blame me. I bought my Mom a sofa that she's dying to get. Pft. I've been good to my Sister. At the quarter part of that year, I kept out on rumors and gossips spreading inside the office to avoid enemies. I changed for good and hope to become better this year.

No comments: