Monday, January 22, 2007

wag nga kayong shet!

If you can't like me, so am I to you. I can't force you to love neither like me and if you don't feel like talking to me. Would you care enough to get out of my sight and throw your fucking ass to where it belong? Or you want me to do a favor and kick it to wherever it supposed to be placed. Wag nga kayong shet! You don't need to pretend. You don't even need to be nice to me. Don't push yourself honey. Be yourself!

If I wronged you...and apologized to you...don't play God and act like I ruined your life. Wake up man! We're not perfect. Even you. You did errors, mistakes and brought problems to your neighbors and in good faith have been forgiven. So please learn how to forgive, be true and move on. Live our lives peacefully and restore everything we lost.

Jezaz!

No comments: