Saturday, January 06, 2007

I finally found myself...

I don't know how to start this entry. I just can't explain how I feel. I guess, I finally found myself in the loving arms of someone. The peacefulness and happiness I was praying before has finally blessed upon me by the good Lord.

For those who didn't know me before. I was sarcastic and frank. Words just spill out my mouth and I cannot control it. I don't care who you are. I don't mind if I can hurt your feelings but I know how to apologize. I'm not that bad as what you're thinking. I have a babble-mouth and a babbler until now but I've learned from my mistakes and never dissed someone. I can't keep secrets. I will relay it to someone whom I can trust but I was wrong 'coz he/she can't keep secrets too. I was arrogant. I believed in myself and didn't let others explain their side. I was selfish and I would do everything to get what I want. I've been to big fights. At work and at home. I drink and smoke if I feel the whole world is against me. I cried a lot. Tears of desperation and loneliness. I have no path to walk through. I'll just go with the flow and never think of the future. The saying "Live your life to the fullest" stuck in my mind and I took it vaguely.

That was me before.

Until one day, someone came into my life and change my world. He put colors to my life. He fetched me from the savage and show me the real meaning of life. No one can rate how I feel right now. I've learned how to give importance to someone. I've learned how to take care someone. I've avoided rumors and gossips that occupy my mind. I've learned how to act like a woman. (Though I look like a girl. Heh) . I've never been a pessimist but became a straight optimist. I can like you even you're snobbish and unapproachable and to exaggerate it, even you're annoying. (Haha!) My faith to God became stronger. To make things short, I became a better person. All because of LOVE. Yihee!

I just want to leave this message to all SINGLE out there. Don't lose hope. Life is full of surprises. You may never know...the one standing beside you right now...is the one you've been waiting all your life. So just SMILE. Coz it's the second best thing that you could do to your lips. What's the first? You will know it when you find that ONE!

2 comments:

Rustyknives said...

Am I that someone? I hope I am

maldita said...

Bez, you will always be the one who comforts me, the one who cheers me up when I'm lonely, the one who gives me wisdom, the one who's always there when I feel the whole world is against me. Haha! Too dramatic. :P