Monday, January 15, 2007

restful weekend...

I shouldn't say restful because I went to 168 Mall alone last Saturday. Ben forbid me to go out because we planned to take a rest the whole weekend. And because I'm a stubborn. I went out by myself. Paul and I should go together but he felt lazy and refused to come. On the other side, it's for his own good. He lacked sleep and need a good rest. I should really not go that day and I set my mind to go home early and buy DVD movies and popcorn but an evil idea came up to my mind and changed my direction. I took an FX going Divisoria.

The place was not so crowded compared last Christmas. People don't have anymore money for shopping! What's left with them are their gigantic debts!!! Thank God I don't have one. Well, I just bought blouses, skirt, leggings, accessories, belts and shoes. Hehe. Wala na ako masuot e. Bat bah?

After dragging tons of kikay stuff, I decided to went home. I bought 3 DVD movies. Borat, Another Gay Movie and a collection of 8 Tagalog Movies. That was the first time I bought Tagalog movies. I never bought Tagalog movies because (1) the copies are taken from movie theaters (blurred, dimmed and unaudible) (2)most of the stories suck (3)the production is cost-cut (4) and most of the stories are copied from foreign movies. Pffft. We watched Borat and that movie is hilariously crazy. There is no man in this planet that will act that weird. He's insane aside from the fact that he's a media man from his country Kazakhstan. He's an educated man from his country but he acts like a moron in US. Anyhow, he made me laugh.

Sunday? Hmn. I woke up 9 AM. Ate my breakfast. Watched Manay Po, the first movie we watched from the 8 Tagalog movies in 1 CD I bought. Sleep. Woke at at 4PM. Took a bath and went to church.

Before going back home, me and my Sis bought lechon manok for our dinner. Guess what? We're only three but we finished the whole chicken. Haha! Di naman kami gutom e noh? Hehe. After that we watched Inang Yaya and sleep. Hehe.

No comments: