Tuesday, January 16, 2007

He's my man!

They said he's man of no promises.
He's no good to me.
He will just hurt me.
He once break my heart and can do it again.
He never stand by my side and left me hanging.
He doesn't know how to touch a girl's heart.
He's just playing game and he'll never love me.


But what they don't know is how he makes me feel.
No matter what they say against him, I ain't go nowhere.
I will stay by his side.
By his loving arms.
No matter what they think about him,
I will always be there for him 'coz he's my man and I find love in him.
The love that we share lives inside of me.
The love that I never felt before.


No matter what I hear is all in the past.
Everything that matters is what we're feelin'.
And this feeling will never last.
The heart of his soul breeds inside of me.

'Coz my man, makes me feel so special.
He makes me feel so precious.
He makes me feel wonderful.
He makes me feel beautiful.
With him, I feel so comfortable.
He's nobody but he's my man.


I LOVE MY MAN.

No comments: