Wednesday, August 23, 2006

kampay!

Another slumber party and the end of me. Omigod! I can't believe I was that drunk last Friday night. Well, here's another drama of mine. Me and Ella were supposed to have coffee at GB3 where that little freaking girl invited me to go out. I was supposed to go home early that night but she coaxed me to watch movie but I refused it coz I was broke. Again. All the time I am. Pity me. Yeah. She keeps on tapping my shoulder like a child asking for a toy. I shouted her "O syasya tayo na! Ilibre mo ako ng kape ha?!" Haha. I seldom drink coffee. Most of my friends drink it specially when smoking. It's the best buddy of cigarette but I prefer juice or soda. Anyway, instead of watching movie we decided to stroll and have a coffee. When we were about to go. Lennon's message popped up on Ella's screen asking for Sir Ruben. Out of curiosity, we asked why. He will treat Sir Ruben. Wow. Why? I don't care. I yanked the keyboard and harassed him to treat us instead of someone who's no longer there. Hehe. Selfish. So we went up the 27th floor of the building and messed with them. Ella and I directed at the foyer of the wide office. We scattered magazines and dirt pillows as if we're on our own house. Sitting reluctantly on the expensive sofa of the Jap fellas yelling at them, "Hoy bilisan nyo jan! Di naman kayo nagtatrabaho. Tama na chat! You're using company's resources." Haha.

After several minutes we pulled our bags, turned their PCs and the lights off. We directed to the 6th and a half floor of the building where a big crowd await us. Haha. Pacing toward the table we felt like celebrities on Hollywood walking on red carpet with flashing lights of cameras of the media men and fans hankering us. If they only knew. We're poor as hell. Haha. The guys grabbed the menu and ordered. The petite usherette handed us the song book and forced us to sing. Aww. Because Grace was wearing red shirt that night we announced that it was her birthday and demanded the host to sing a happy birthday song for our colleague. Haha. Poor Grace. The two Jaysons were so quiet. I never heard any word from them. Si Lennon lang ang nuknukan ng daldal. Potek parang bakla. Haha. Peace man. We mocked on others singing. Shouting out the words, "Escape Escape" Eject" "Ctrl + Alt + Del" "Shut Down" "Quarantine". Haha. Those words came from Lennon as if he's a good singer. And when he sang we shouted out "Delete Delete" "INFECTIOUS". Haha. It's Ella and my turn on the floor. We sang the undying song "Weak" with matching dance. Hehe. We're cute. Hell yes! Haha. Well, that night the air was filled with laughters and agonizing stomachs. Stomachs full of liquor not food. We haven't took our dinner that time. I felt the pain when I woke up in the morning. Argh.

To make the story short, we went home drunk or it was only me. Pfft. We exuberantly talked the happenings while walking on the middle of the road. We met Alben waiting beside the building. He accompanied Grace while me, Ella and the three boys went to my place. We waved a cab and directed to my boarding house. Jayson didn't come, he probably had other plan going home. With me in the cab were Ella, Lennon and Muri. They stayed awhile in the house, smoked and went home. They want to sleep over at my crib but it was a no no to me. Boys in my room. Nuh ah ah. I pushed them away and they speed home.

Take a glimpse on our craziness.




Mood Status: giggly
Music Playing: Tamia - Careless Whispers

4 comments:

Rustyknives said...

Eya, you shouldn't be drinking on an empty stomach. At least have some biscuits or anything before drinking. I learnt that the hard way

maldita said...

I really appeciate your concern Ronald. I've just been dragged there. Um. I learned from that. I will never drink with empty stomach. Hee.

Anonymous said...

btw, i dont drink beer!!!

maldita said...

You don't drink beer? What a big question mark! LIER! Hahaha...

That night I saw you drunk 2 or 3 bottles of San Mig Light. Isn't that a beer? You also dared me to peel off the brand name from the bottle we're drinking. Bleh!