Thursday, August 10, 2006

Countess Meme

LiveJournal has this meme that interests me. So in desperate to have it in blogger. I search for it and came up with this meme from the Countess. Well, check this out.


Question number1: What are three of the stupidiest things you've done in your life.

1. Sticking with a job that never interest me from the very first day I reported.

2. Clinging to someone who's already committed and made myself fall at a wrong time that's killing me now.

3. There was this incident where me and my Mom were faked by a group of ladies. It happened in our toy shop. 3 women in their mid-40s came looking for toys as presents for their grand children. As they told us, one of them just came from US and was just visiting the country. So we offered the best selling toy to us that is quite expensive. They bought 3 pieces of it and paid us in dollar bill. 100 US dollar to be specific. Me and my Mom exchanged looks. Hello! We're in the Philippines why would you pay us green money??!! But then we're too stupid that we accepted it and gave their change. My Mom hurriedly went to our neighbor who's working from a bank and handed the dollar paid to us. It was too late when we knew that it was fake. We're not stupid, we're morons. (*deep sigh*)


Question number 2: At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life?

No one but my own evil desires.


Question number 3: If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?

Jesus, my father, my grand father (Lolo Titong), Ferdinand Marcos, Princess Diana.


Question number 4: If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

(1) To be with my ideal man; (2) To remain in good health until the day we die (3) To travel around the world.


Question number 5: Name one event that has changed your life.

When my bestfriend left me. I felt so alone. I was alone at home so I drink and smoke. Bad isnt' it?


Question number 6: Is not a question. It's a command. Tag five other people.

It's beneath us. For those who wish to try this meme are free to do so.

No comments: