Thursday, August 17, 2006

nothingness...

Another entry of nothingness. Staring long at this empty sheet, loss for words to write. Hmn. What's new? I just escaped the white chamber of Fasco-CS with the help of my friend Ronald. He sent me the walkthrough. Haha. Cheater! Bat ba?! I was just curious of what's with that doodad box inclined on the wall. I hate that morse code! My officemate Epex explained it to me. I was that stupid to understand the dots and dashes written on the paper I got. There were 26 lines representing the english alphabet. I couldn't decipher the code on that box using that annoying morse code sheet. I shouldn't escape it if I didn't have the walkthrough. Haha. You should think a lot to catch it and i don't have the brain for it. Haha. Lots of tricks and thinking. It will surely squeeze your brain off. These japanese guys are genius. Hell yeah! They came up with these brain squeezing games. But hey I manage to escape the other rooms without cheating. Hehe. But lots of asking. Haha.

What more? We have a new officemate with a bubble-mouth. We clicked together because we're both petite, cute and crazy. I made to avoid profanity but when I met her I'm used to it again. Erm. Her name is Ella, a designer. Her portfolio was amazing. I can't believe that little girl made those designs. You should visit her multiply to see her works.

What else? I'm goddamn sleepy. I can't keep my eyes from shutting. Grr. I took stresstab this morning believing that it will make me up for the whole day. I just learned from Ella that this tab will knock you down and I'm feeling the effect now. Argh. I should take it at night before bed.

Time to hit the road. Byeee!

Mood Status: sleepy
Music Playing: Babyface - Seven Seas

4 comments:

Rustyknives said...

You are really making me blush. I think I am blushing.

I can't help it. I play that game too. But I can't play White Chamber though, no idea why.

jhovelforonda said...

because we're both petite, cute and crazy and small??? hahaha!!! joke!

tsaka parehong me taste ng art empre...

keep gurl!

maldita said...

yeah..we're small but the issue here is that we're CUTE. err. hehe.

thanks for dropping by. ;)

Anonymous said...

*wink*