Monday, August 07, 2006

shit stuffs

It's Monday! Start of another hell week. I hurriedly woke up from bed this morning to catch up from the office's grace-period time. I've gotten a memo as a warning of excessive tardiness last month and I don't want to be suspended this month! Aww. Hope I have this promise not to break or I'll eat my hat. Pfft. As I pass by the mirror, I was surprised with my face having lots of pimples scattered around my pity cheeks. Huhuhu. I'm so ugly! I hate my face! I was like a disheveled alien from an unknown planet. =( Before I throw something onto the mirror I collected my bathe paraphernalia and went down to the bathroom. After an hour of beauty ritual, I sped off.

Well at the office nothing unusual happened so I better recount my rambles last weekend.

Hmn. I want to share the topic me and my friend Russ tackled. Last Friday I dropped by at their house. I arrived before her so I smoke while waiting. When she got home I dragged her outside the house and talked about nothingness. It's a girls' stuff so we decided to throw off outside so that Tita can't auscultate. She look disturbed so I told her to spill it out. I will just listen, comment and advise in the end. She have a big crush at work. This guy has a resemblance with the vocalist of the band Hale. If I'm not mistaken, Champ is the name. Of the vocalist. Not his officemate. The guy was married and had a child but she was pervert enough to continue sneaking with this guy. Okay, given that this guy is pretty "for her" and she admire him so much that she made herself stupid by having someone picture him or ask for a picture with dedication. That was doltish! An old school. Ew. Anyway, we can't teach our heart. Almost everyone are stupid in the name of love. Even the smartest person on earth when fell in love will make decisions that will look him/her stupid. I advised her to stay away from him before it's too late. I know it's hard but she must do it before she fall deeply. Why are the good and delicious guys are already taken?! Ang sarap MAGKASALA! Gademet! Anyhow, we parted ways with one conclusion. Avoid temptation! Whew.

When I got home, my mind was still populated by the things we talked about. I can relate to her story. I was in that situation before but did my best to elude sin. I learnt that the hard way.

On Sunday, I woke up too late and had my breakfast late. I did nothing. I just watched Tita Joy do her chores. At 12PM I went up my room and take a nap. I woke up 2PM. As I climb across the bed Paul came and pulled me to have lunch. We buy at the nearby carinderia, to Aling Ising. Our favorite eatery. Ahihihi. He was cursing as we walk. He called all the demons and devils on earth and threw it all to his colleagues. He was supposed to play badmintton and he invited me to join but his colleagues didn't come to the bar where he work so he insisted that it was cancelled. He never heard from them until morning when he gone home. When asleep he received a text message from these two morons detailing the what, where and when of their activity. He woke up past 2pm and called them back but weren't answering his calls. Maybe they are in the middle of the battle. Boo. So he decided to stay home. I was about to go with Tito Jer to stroll at Glorietta but he persuaded me not to come as it was too late and I'm not yet dressed and it will take me an hour to prepare so Tito Jer left me. =( I have no choice but to stay at home. I played with Lucas, their cute poodle pet dog. I never heard Lucas bark since the day he brought to Paul's house. At that moment as we play I made him bark and we were all surprised. Haha. I thought he's mute. Ahihihi. After watching The Buzz, Tita, Paul and I played word factory. After 5 rounds, Paul took a bath and prepare for his work. Tita and I left alone looking each other. When Tito Jer arrived we bought food for dinner.

That was my life at the boarding house. Too boring, isn't it?


Mood Status : Pfft
Music Playing: Jennifer Love Hewitt - Take My Heart Back


Here are some photos of Lucas.

3 comments:

jhovelforonda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... i see myself in her hahaha
dunno...
but that's heart in progress... keep up malditahin's friend hehehe


pls. click

jhovelforonda said...

me isa pa pala
pahabol :D

eto pa pala hehehe