Wednesday, August 16, 2006

a recap...

Here's a little recap of the past days without blogging.

August 12. I came to the office late. As usual. I was wasted that day due to the past sleepless nights. Bulge eyes and sag face. Pfft. I pulled Amy and went to 6th floor to take breakfast and smoke. We had a little chit-chat with Manette and Sir Carlo then went back for work. I checked the emails and prepare the work of arrangers for Monday. I plan to go home early and take a rest but as I start packing my things Amy came panting and coax me to join them on lunch. Our boss invited her for lunch with Sir Carlo. I think the big boss is on the mood to go out and want to waste time with us. Haha. Maybe he was bored. Ahihihi. Although not invited, I go with them. Kapal e noh? Blame Amy, she persuaded me. I don't know why she's awkward with the big boss. Hmmnn...I smell something. Haha.

The park was crowded with food stands and different goodies. You can see the busy vendors debating with their buyers. They sell for a living so why argue to the one that's giving them subsistence. Anyway, I shut my eyes and turned to my colleagues. Sir Carlo and I craved for pork lechon while Amy went to the grillery and buy tuna belly. Hmm, yummy. Hehe. Our boss bought grilled flafla and fried rice. More delicious. Haha. We look for drinks and came accross with flavored tea stall. Mixed berries for me, Sir Carlo and the big boss and mango for Amy. Their flavored tea was high-priced. A single tea bag submerged into the hotwater of a small cup with crashed ice and flavoring for PHP 50. Pfft. Anyway, it was my boss' treat so I need to shut up. As we walkthrough the crowded area to look for a place to dine we saw Dominic Ochoa with a girl, a celebrity here but not that famous coz he's not that good-looking. Aww. We eyed a long table with free sits so we hurriedly grabbed the chair and rested our feet. Sir Carlo was still on the lechon stand waiting for our food. I texted to him our location. I was shocked when I read her girlfriend's reply. "Sino to? Bakit mo pinapapunta si carlo sa park? Anong meron sa park?" Hahaha. We laugh when I flash it to them. Tay ka na Sir! Hehehe. After eating, throwing jokes and gossips our boss drives us back to the office. We stayed at the office. I waited for Amy uploading contents to her shuffle. After 20 minutes we speed off. I directed to my boarding house and sleep. I woke up at dawn and texted Russel if she will drop to my place. Well, she did and we shared kikay stories.

August 13. It was a long day. I locked myself in the room and guess what I did. Sleep..read..eat..sleep..read. Pfft. When it's 5 pm. I took a bath and went to Russ' house. I told her to feed me coz I was that broke and can't afford a decent dinner. Argh.

August 14. Hmmn. I don't remember what I did that day. Haha. It was an ordinary day. Alben was on leave so I took over him. We delivered all due files early and got off early. I ate at Mc Donald's alone and smoke outside alone. *sigh*. It was a super lonely day.

August 15. It was a bad day. Don't ask it. My heart was pounding and can't throw a smile to people passes by. I went home early.

Well, that's it.

Mood Status: Bitchy
Music Playing: Avril Lavigne - How Does It Feel

1 comment:

Rustyknives said...

Aug 12: You should have texted me or something. I would cheer you up.

Aug 13: You should have texted me or something. I would cheer you up.

Aug 14: You should have texted me or something. I would cheer you up.

Aug 15: You should have texted me or something. I would cheer you up.