Monday, September 04, 2006

it sucks to be me...

Whew! I've been so wasted these past few days. Lemme recount those tedious days.


August 29. This was a bad day. I did not report to the office to work on my documents I needed for a-plan-for-a-career-growth. Hmn. I woke up early to get to Manila City Hall to process something. I dressed up in blue jeans paired with comfty shirt and a pair of black slippers. The I'm-not-dressed-to-go-out-Buti-na-lang-I'm-cute outfit. I got there as early as 9AM. Hehe. That was early. Bleh. Upon entering the huge door of the hall I saw three men in blue shirts in the information area. I paced toward them, head up but not arrogant. I removed my sunglasses and ask for the location of diploma authentication. I felt stupid when the big-belly man told me that they're not authenticating diplomas and transcripts. Bits of water start runnning down my face when he told me the right place for it. Aww. I'm dumb. Nowhere to run, so I went to the nearest mall and have a brunch. I didn't take any solid when I got off the house. I texted Iryl and ask for the exact address of CHED and how to get there. After eating I went to NBI UN. I wasn't aware that the said bureau has been moved to Carriedo. Grr. I took another ride going Carriedo and look for that fucking bereau. Thank God it didn't take me hours in finding. I went upstairs without any knowledge on whats and hows in getting the clearance. I saw a young lady vendor bragging her ballpens that this item is much needed in getting the clearance. With her lungs out in shouting using megaphone, I distracted her and bought one then I headed to the bureau. I lost gallons of perspiration processing this clearance. Whew! I finished around 12:30 PM. Next destination? CHED Pasig. I commute from Recto to Cubao. Potah ang init at ang traffic! Tagaktak ang pawis ko. It just came to my mind to take the train instead of jeep. Ambobo ko! Ampf. Well, after losing another set of gallons of water from my body, I reached Cubao. From there I took MRT going to Shaw. I have no idea how to get to that agency so what to do? Ask and ask and ask. Argh. Finally, I reached the said agency. I guess I was been cursed that day. I had all the bad luck. Pfft. As I enter the building the guard hold me and asked my appointment and I told him what's my business there. Ampf! I was stammering when he showed me the address of CHED's QC branch. Grr. I hate processing documents! An old generous man explained well what to do. Go to my school, ask for endorsement letter then go to CHED QC branch. Hayz. Ayoko naaaaa!!! Frustrated, I went back to the office to meet Ella and the gang. I coaxed Ella to smoke at the 6th floor and we had a lil chit-chat then Amy and Iryl came. They took a break and we went up the office. We met Alben, Manette, Chard, Lhen and Pat at the main door. I was surprised when I saw the tech guys with Pat. They persuaded me to join them and my luck got back as Pat treat us for snack. Hehe. Well well...Amy log off early and we directed to parlor. I had my hair curled for a new look. Russ keeps on bugging me. What's the biggie? I just went to the parlor to relax and she's freaking mad at me. I don't know her problem. I just told her to cancel our meeting and move it on Saturday or any day she's free. Nagdrama ba naman. Then she reminded me of her favor. Potek nawala sa isip ko. I promised her about that video that she will be using in her presentation. Sa dami ba naman ng iniisip ko at sa nangyari sa akin sa buong araw na yun, maaalala ko pa ba yun?! Grr. I told her to wait for me and I will drop by at their house and we will do that video over night. Kahit mamaga mata ko sa puyat! Hayz. Why do we always need to please someone? Anyhow, even tired I meet her and we look for internet cafe. I finished it at 12PM without having dinner. I told her to burn it but she keeps on insisting to mail it. Fine! I left her emailing the video to her yahoo account. I took my late dinner and finally, REST.

August 30. When I had my feet in the office they start teasing me with my new hair. I don't care. I'm pretty. Bleh. The day goes fine and smooth til late afternoon Russ start calling and texting again. She attached the wrong file. Gademet! So I made another video but my PC is giving me headache. It automatically shuts down and I'm losing my LAN connection and sound. Whew. Pahirap! Anyhow, I finished it with cursing. To be safe, I burned the video. I texted Russ to meet me at the house so I can hand the CD to her. Then we went off. Alben and I ate at Inengs. I unleashed my madness to him and he was just quiet absorbing all my rants. I met Russ at the corner of our street. All I knew was to hand her the CD then she will go home. But I was all wrong when she told me to test the CD. Argh. I want to rest!!! Give me life!!! I couldn't say no so we look for internet cafe AGAIN to check the CD. I want to collapse when I saw the video been cut. Waaahh. I want to rest! I have no choice but to redo it. *sob sob*

We finished at around 2AM. I want to kill her. Grr. We went home and finally I laid my tired body on bed.


September 1. Ella coaxed me to accompany her at GB3. The scenario was to drop by, meet her friends and vamos. I have no idea that we will go on a despedida party. I have no choice but to accept the fact that I was idiot having someone dragged me to a place I never knew what's going on. Pfft. I just realized it why she was one helluva prepared. She even brought an extra blouse, fixed her hair well and put color on her face. When I met her friends I felt I was in a wrong group. I felt out-of-place. A crowd of conyos and bitches. Anyhow, I managed to mingle with them although they were intimidating. I was only gaping at them embracing and kissing each other. They were hell cool but still...bitches. I can no longer take it so I coaxed her to catch up at our colleagues drinking session at yoo-hoo. Never heard that place. We held a taxi, fetch Lhen at Buendia corner Makati Ave and headed to yoo-hoo. Happenings over there with all due respect to others have been cut. It reminded me of my childhood days. Pretzels! Haha.

September 2. I just stayed at the boarding house and played Word Factory with Alben the whole afternoon. Ah, we food trip. We bought ice cream, pizza, slurpee and nothing. Hehe. We spent time talking bout nothingness.

September 3. I went to Sta. Ana church to attend the 6 o'clock mass. When I turned at my back to give "peace", you won't believe who's the person standing behind me. My face turned white as I saw her and utter the words "peace be with you". The gal who hated me so much. I can't move. I felt numb and my heart was pounding. I finished the mass and sped off. Whew! You know what? I really wanted to invite her outside and smoke. Haha. Bonding ba?? Hehe.

Mood Status: relieved
Music Playing: Missez Feat. Paul Wall - Love Song

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sorry audrey! my friends are not what ya think... they are more than a family to me so i guess you should not judge them by not having conversation or touchment with them... i love them so much and you knw that... i value them as i value you so please stop it coz i dont like the way you said it, they have done lots of things to me. Oh yea! they are conyo, in what you have described them, sana don mo na lang hininto yung usapan, ok n yn eh, I dont wanna spread the news na gnon nga sila parang sinabi mo na ganon din ako... btw, audrey, you told me that hinde ka naman na-bore coz i was in your side the whole event tska nandon naman si maan so ang alam ko hinde nga.. na naman girl this is not thing thing i should listen or read in your blog, i never invited you to come with me pra ma-bore ka... i am sorry girl, i have to be frank about it.

maldita said...

Ella sweetie, my apology for having insulted your friends...if that's what you think I'm up to. Anyway, I didn't say I was bored. Actually they amused me and as you've said I enjoy Maan's company. She's sweet and kinda different to others, bitchy. And I like Tata. Haha. She's damn gorgeous. Well well...no biggie. I'm just describing what I saw and I admit they were cool. Sorry for the term I used.

Anonymous said...

ok audrey everything's fine with me now as you apologized. anyway, i just wanna tell you to be careful with the usage of your words coz not everyone can understand you *wink*. btw, i like the way you said that they're "conios", it's a compliment to "us" coz we're not hehehe...

Anonymous said...

hey audrey stop cracking about that damn pretzels! you had it once so don't make it twice! grrrr...remember, ang dami mo nang atraso sa kn!!! enough of it! show some respect girl!

Anne said...

Saws. Ano na namang kaa-chuvahan itu? Mag-kiss and MAKEOUT na lang tayong lahat.

Weeee!

maldita said...

Honga! Ang drama kasi nitong si Ella e. Ampf! Luv u Ella. *wink*

Anonymous said...

Y-U-C-K-!

maldita said...

mwah mwah...peace man! hehe

Anonymous said...

natitibo k naman sa kn... Y-U-C-K-!

maldita said...

Me? To you? Err. Bat naman ako papatol sayo noh?! Duh!

Magpretzel ka na lang! hahaha...

Anne said...

Nakanampft, daming replies ah.

maldita said...

gawin bang ym??? potek...

Anonymous said...

dont you wori d nko mgcocoment... d mo naman nilalagay lahat ng kinocomment ko eh

Anonymous said...

pwede ba makigulo?


ahhhh...audrey

ahhhh... ella

wala naman

pareho kayong pretty...un lang!

Anonymous said...

of course!!!