Saturday, September 23, 2006

random thoughts...


I missed entries for 4 days. I've been into a big fight. Hehe. Orders are in line to the door so I need to be rigid, fast and sharp. Anyhow, it was a good news and it will benefit all of us.

Another personal issue, I hate myself for being so stubborn. Why am I letting my own evil desires control me? He almost curse me to avoid this fucking pfft! I want to stop it but I can't. What will I do? Huhu. How can I get rid of this thing? I'm stuck to it. I know I can beat it. Someday. Pretty sure I can.

I'm with my friend Paul awhile ago. We had a chit-chat and he advised me to ditch my past and go find someone who deserves me. Someone better. Yes, they're not in favor of him. They find him loser. He's nobody to them but to me, he's somebody. Why would I let them decide for me? I have my own mind and I don't care if they find me stupid for hanging with him. I just feel loved and happy when with him. They'll get used to him. Someday they will accept him as him and as mine.

Last night I went home early and dropped by at Russ' house. I was fortunate for Tita gave me something to eat. Grilled liempo and tortang ewan. Haha. Free dinner. *smug*

I'm broke and I'm into financial crisis. I can't budget my money or I'm just not wise in spending it. Pfft. Whatever. I'm still broke. Can you lend me money? *wink* *wink*

At home while having siesta an odd thought crossed my mind. The song Ilong sung stuck to my mind. A song popularized by Apo Hiking Society.

Mahirap talaga ang magmahal ng syota ng iba
Oh sakit ng ulo maniwala ka
Ngunit kahit ano pang sabihin nila
Iwanan siya’y di ko magagawa

All I can say, OO mahirap talaga! Potah!

But if I were you, this is only an advice...if it still early...stay away. If you can still avoid him/her. Do it before you found yourself crying a well of tears.

Me and Russ will watch "The Devil Wears Prada" later today. I'll fetch her at home. Makapagrelax-relax naman!

No comments: