Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fuck

Sue me for cursing but I will tell this to you, you cannot blame me. It's Holy Thursday but we're fucking working in the office without fucking water, air conditioners and the elevators were fucking down this morning so most of my colleagues used the fucking stairs to get here. Fuck! Ronald tell me, don't I have the right to curse?

Good for me. I came here at around 7AM and never hassled walking on stairs up to the 15th floor. I got here early to upload the files the poor formatters finished from yesterday morning 'til this morning. Hell yeah! They worked 24 hours to meet deadlines. WTF! Where's the justice dear Lord?! Give us the most valid reason why we're killing ourselves working here while others are enjoying their vacation. *deep sigh*

When will this trial (if it is...then maybe this is the toughest trial we underwent) end? We know we can get through with this. We can work this out together. Everything will be back to normal and nobody but US shall reap the rewards.

No comments: