Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hmn...

I forced myself to get up from bed this morning to be able to go to work early. My head was in pain and it was intolerable so I texted the boss if I still need to report early as I plan to work half day. Haven't received any reply from him so I had no choice but to get my ass off the bed. I got a message from him after my bathe

ME: Sir natapos nyo yung JV? Pwede na deliver? Half day sana ako e. Sakit ng ulo ko.

BOSS: Gud am Eya. Inde pa natapos e. Ok lang if you want to work half day. Come in around 2pm. Might be a long night again for us.

ME: Sir pasok na ako. Nakaligo na po ako e. Baka sabihin ni big boss "fail to deliver is a crime". Pft. Deliver ko na lang yung pwede Sir.

BOSS: Mag-half day ka na lang. Anyway hinde pa naman tapos yung JV. Alam ko naman kung gano kahirap magpuyat. Cge na. Mas needed ka later kesa now.

BOSS: Meron ka ba prods to deliver today? Kung meron man, I don't think it would harm us if we deliver it this evening. Rest ka muna for now.

ME: Wala naman Sir. Ok pasok na lang po ako around 1PM. Thanks Sir!

BOSS: Ok. Thanks for the hard work. Tiis lang tayo ulit this year. Meron naman me plan. I just can't divulge everything even kay big boss. Trust me as you did before. Inde ko kayo pababayaan.

BOSS: Pahirapan lang. Hahaha! Temporarily.

ME: Naks parang Metrobank. We're in good hands. Anyway Sir thanks for the patience towards my attitude before. Siguro may kanya-kanya lang tayong concerns. Anyway, I know we can pass this test. Everything will be fixed and the worthy will be rewarded.

BOSS: Really? We can? I don't know. Hahaha! We will if everything goes as I planned. Metrobank? Hmm. Siguro mas bagay kung PSbank. Hahaha!


I didn't get a chance to answer him as I fell asleep quickly. Hmn. With regards to the staffs' passion at work, it's undoubtedly that we will achieve our goal. Plans are good but it will be great if you entrust it to the people in a cycle. A leader is one who KNOWS the way, GOES the way and SHOWS the way. Let your little men know your inner thinkings so they can comprehend to the situation. Maybe the suggestions and opinions that they would lay on your table will be of a big help to your plan.

We trusted you before, now you have our faith. :)

No comments: