Friday, April 06, 2007

Recharged

After those long and tiring days of work I finally had a decent sleep last night and woke up fully charged. Thanks to Stresstabs, a stress relief multivitamins I took last night, that's making me feel strong today. I feel so recharged. Heee!

Hmn..think I should have a stock of it so I wouldn't looked haggard everytime we're working OVER time.

It's Good Friday today and...yeah...we're still working to finished all pending projects. I should get used of it and besides we still have work on Monday though that day was officially announced by MalacaƱang a NON-WORKING HOLIDAY! Anyway, we'll be paid twice of what we're earning in a day...oh...the staffs we'll be paid double and the officers will be given an allowance which I think is reasonable enough for us to report. Oh my...I'm becoming positive here. Well I guess this blog should obtain words of birds and sunshine not crows and darkness all the time. I just feel relieved of the stress I was for the past days.

As I've said before, we're still the ones who shall be rewarded for all the work sufferings. We will be in a vacation for 1 week, from May 30 to April 4 April 30 to May 4. Yepyep...one week! Oh god I'm so excited of that week to come. We planned to spend it at Puerto Galera. I asked Ben to treat me by shouldering all the expenses. Haha! I should have said this to him "You love me so spend for me". Haha!

Anyway, as I had my way here to the office I noticed the peaceful surrounding. All establishments were closed and you can only see few scattered people. I just thought, people are still spiritually engaged to our traditional way of observing the Lenten season. My heart was smiling as my eyes were enjoying the serenity of the sceneries. This is one of the factors why I'm joyous today.

I will go home to Bulacan tomorrow to be with my family at Easter. No plans for that day. I should just unlax and enjoy the day with them.

No comments: