Monday, April 09, 2007

Back to work!

It's Monday...oh my...and I'm just starting to hate this day! 'Coz most of the people are relaxing in their house, in beaches or somewhere else and just enjoying the long vacation while US are here in the office and fucking working! Well I should say THEM 'coz I don't have that much to do. Ahihihi. The surrounding is as peaceful as it was last Holy Week. No multitude, no scattered vendors on the side streets, no traffic and no goddamned LRT!!! Pakshet! It took me an hour to get to Buendia from Monumento taking only a jeepney. Pfft. I got all the dust and smoke from vehicles and my nape pretty ache badly probably due to exhaustion and hunger. I didn't eat last night and didn't take breakfast this morning. I was in a hurry to get here. When I woke up I idly grabbed my towel and directed to bathroom without any words to my Mom whose naggingly waking me up. I just talked to her after my shower.

My weekend? Too boring. We went to church early Sunday and met my Kuya and Ate there. After the mass, we went back home and I slept. I just got up from bed when I felt the pain in my stomach.

We don't have new DVD movies to watch and no new stories to told so I just persuaded my niece and nephew to sing. Hehe. It was too boring as that! When my Ate and Kuya waved goodbye I started thinking of things that will amuse me. I just phoned the boyfriend. Yesterday was the first day I felt near to him when he was actually far to reach. We kept on checking one another by phoning every hour. "What are you doin? Are you missing me? What did you eat? What do you have for dinner? What's making you busy?" Blah blah blah...And when he came home from church, he called me promptly. Letting me know he's already home. Yiheee!!!

We had a serious discussion regarding my search of a new place. My Mom talked to him and they both agreed to find me a new nesting place. There was this disturbing incident in my boarding house that really freaked him and my Mom. He offered me to stay in their place but it's a no-no so I decided to start looking this weekend. I love my current place but I should consider my safety. I can no longer count it as my refuge for the terror that built to us by that incident was unbearable.

No comments: