Friday, February 09, 2007

Someday, someone's gonna love me
The way, I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day I'll forget about you
You'll see, I won't even miss you
Someday, someday.

Why is this song making me feel uncomfortable? A bit of guilt inside my throat. And why would I act guilty? I just feel sad to the person involve. And I don't want to repeat her story.

*************************************
She texted me. She wanted to see me. Okay, no problem. I agreed hastily. I gave her the liberty to choose the day, time and place of our meeting.

All of a sudden, she changed her mind. I received her message early morning canceling our meeting. "What's in this woman?!" I just replied, okay. Then I received this disturbing message: "I just realized we have nothing to talk about. You won. You have him and I left here all alone. Hope someday marealize mo yung pinasok mong complicated na sitwasyon."

What the...

I simply replied: "Don't worry, I'll take care of him. Hope you find peace and happiness."

*************************************

Hope she already found another love. I really prayed for her peace of mind.

Anyway, I had an awkward dream last night. I'm lying with another man. Think he's the boy next door. And why would I dream of him? Hmmmn. Ala lang. I just feel that he has a crush on me. Coz I always caught him stealing looks on me. Hahaha! Haliparot!

No comments: