Saturday, February 10, 2007

Pfft

It's Saturday again.

On my way here to the office, I rode to this jeepney with, whick I think, an insane driver. I took the front seat not knowing the man would be beside me is incredulously crazy. He talks a lot. I just smiled at him everytime he speaks to me. I grew up keeping my Mom's advocacy "Do not talk to strangers." even he looks appreciative. It alarmed me when his hand forcefully shook my head yelling to another jeepney driver beside us, "Look! Pretty! Pretty!". I almost blew up and killed that lanky old man. I can't do anything. I just scowled at him. It didn't stop there. He keeps on talking. "Wag mong isipin yun. Mahal ka nun. Kung panget ka iiwan ka nun. E pretty ka naman e. Di ka iiwan nun." What the... Can you please stop talking or I'll kill you with my bare hands?! Grrr. He even slapped my left leg saying "Manay! Wag mo sinabing isipin yun e."

Ampf! Pwede ba?!

Thank God I reached my destination committing no sin. Grrr.

***********

Tomorrow's my Mom's birthday. I don't have any gift to her. I'll just treat her in middle-class restaurant and probably stroll with her the whole afternoon inside the mall. I'm running out of stocks and I don't have two pennies to rub together. Besides my Mom is not possessive. She's contented of what you can offer to her. I love her that way.

I'll bring the boyfriend to my hometown to celebrate with my Mom.

Goodluck to another weekend.

No comments: