Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A date.

Yeah, that was a date.

It’s been a long time we haven’t go out and enjoy each other. And fortunately, yesterday he gave me the best gift a man can offer to his woman, quality T-I-M-E.

I was surprised though a bit irritated when he appeared in my working area early as expected without even informing me that he’s done, we can go then, blah. (At wala kang pakialam kung naginarte ako!) I frowned at him and he was stammering while explaining that he just wanted to surprise me. Fine!

I logged off and we silently moved out of the building.

We hailed a cab and headed to Baywalk.

While walking holding each other’s hand, we reminisce the past. Our moments in that place 3 years ago when we were just friends. Hoooo. We used to get there after work to unlax. And here are some of our erstwhile photos.



I used to have fat, round face and short hair that time. And I never wished of having that hair style again and I’m a proud owner of a slim, skinny, sexy body now. Wahaha!

After having a long, tiring walk we hunt for a cool place to dine. We eyed this long rectangular bus-like eating house with upper deck at the right side of Roxas Boulevard going North. The place was so cool. At the upper deck, you can see the enlightening view of Manila Bay and the promising sparkle of stars at the vast darkness of the sky. What a pleasant lovely night.

We finished the food with poking, bullying and unbearable laughing. Hehe. After a jolly good conversation (and it's none of your business if that's how I called it), we decided to head home. He took me home and vamoosed.

Well, all I can say is, that night he just moved me to the top of his to-do list and I greatly appreciate it.

No comments: