Monday, February 26, 2007

ho-hum...

As I heard it from someone’s tongue, I felt dreadful as I am. Where will I be in the next couple of weeks? Am I still stuck in this sick world of living and turn back on reality? Or will I voluntarily step out of the cave and venture to the wide ocean? I don’t need sympathy from anyone. All I need is time, to think and move. I’m strong and smart. And I know I can be to better.

Definitely!

I better turn the other cheek and move on.

Okay. How about weekend? I stuck myself in our compound. I and the boyfriend planned to go to theater but we decided to be wise and keep the money to our pockets rather than drop it to the mall’s booths’ growing cash registers. We watched the film “Ghost Rider”, a torrent I downloaded from here, in my room. The copy was a bit dark, blurred and pixilated towards the ending. Hehe. But you can get a clearer copy if you will browse the entire site. Software’s and the site I used came from my friend Ronald.

My Sunday was a long and tiring day. I did the laundry and cleaned my entire room. Oh, there was this show off man in our compound that freaked me out. I was raging to anger when he placed his bike near the table where our breakfast was seated. I asked him with all the patience left in me to turn off his engine so our food won’t get smoked. He didn’t even move and I never heard any words from him. He didn’t even bother to look at me. Ahh. Gusto ng away ha. I yelled at him “Nakakaintindi ka ba ng tagalog? Pwede bang pakipatay na ng motor mo dahil may pagkain kami dito? “. Still no words from him and after a couple of seconds he turned off the engine and left silently. Ahh. Ganun pala ha. Butas yang gulong mo iwanan mo lang yan dito. Haha! Bad!

Then after making a dark plan of how can we revenge I went to Sta. Ana church to attend the 6 o’ clock mass. Haha!

No comments: