Wednesday, June 28, 2006

night life

June 24, 2006. We hangout at Bela Bar and watched our colleagues' gig. They were cool and they really rock!

Me and my buddy arrived there past 10PM. Although haven't yet recovered on my past sleepless nights, we pushed to Greenhills and bump into our cronies. The diminutive bar was crowded by youngsters who in life never experienced poverty. As we enter we can hear blatant noise from the inside. Neil, the leader of the Nimbus Crowd band was busy adjusting the audio mixer while some of his members were fine tuning their instruments. We grabbed chairs and start gaping at the busy musicians. After a few mins of tuning, they start to rock. They played pretty well and their compositions are quite good but I'm not into that genre. I am more sentimental but still depending on the mood. If I feel mad, I listen to hard rock songs. If lonesome, I'll go for sentimental music.

I only drunk half bottle of San Mig light. I'm not in the mood to drink that moment. I'm consious with the people around me. We planned to go to Goyong's place but the latter was so drank and can no longer manage to accommodate us so we opted to stay at the bar, rocking. Meekness is the great virtue Philip possess. He sitted silently beside us throwing simple smiles and grins. Bola is total opposite of Philip with his big mouth...haha...but he amused me, he's funny and he's a good singer. He really rocks!

I was suffocated by the smoke of cigarettes inside so I pulled Manette and demanded to breathe outside the bar. A group of boys accompanied us, friends of Philip. They were cute, funny and friendly. We wasn't able to memorize their names. I remember the one guy with resemblance to Kimpee De Leon (local artist) and Paul (our colleague) bragged "Audrey and Manette right? Alam namin pangalan nyo. E kami alam nyo ba pangalan namin?". We just laughed back and grinned "Hinde!". All the nothingness chit-chat and laughters...blah blah blah.

When felt tired and sleepy I demanded to went home. I dragged my buddy out of the bar with our guy friends accompanying us to take a cab. We reached the house safe and sound and went to bed with giggles talking bout what happened the whole night.

No comments: