Thursday, June 08, 2006

blah blah blah

Here I am again. I shouldn't be doing this...I should be working, looking for potential clients as our boss pushed us to do so. I hate it but I have no choice. I must do it. I'm not a graduate of marketing degree for God's sake. Why am I stuck in a world far from what I've dreamed of? My career here at you-know-where-I'm-working-for-a-living is in peril. Few of my colleagues plan to step down from the company this month, searching for more growth in other firms. For a moment it crossed my mind...look for a new career...as if I have...haha...but not here...I'm planning to work outside the country. I don't know what luck is waiting for me there. Baka maging hollywood star ako...haha!

I'll just take a break...smoke and have a chit-chat with Manette.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! siyet special mention ako ah! hahaha.. u lab me tlaga! mwah