Wednesday, June 07, 2006

acknowledgement

Yahoooo! Many thanks to Anne and to her accomplice...they made my blogsite prettier. I am not in the mood to customize it or I'm just stupid with regards to tweaking. I say so, 'coz my friendster blog is a junk. It's unpretty! Ugly! The color is too pale...I guess it reflects on my mood. I'm downcast when I made that. Same as today, I feel sick. I want to get off early.

I got on bed today with swelling throat and hoarse voice. I don't know from who the hell I got this virus that's making me ill. I want somebody to cuddle me. Paksyet! How I wish I have a boyfriend who will cuddle me if I'm sick, depressed, low-spirited or kinda horny...haha...just kidding.

Somehow, I felt so blessed because I have my friends and family who love me unconditionally...charing!!! =)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Many thanks ka dyan. May bayad yan, ayup! Gusto mong ipahiram ko sayo si Chad? Mwehehehe.

Anonymous said...

ayus! wag ka malungkot mahal!! hahaha darating din yan, anu gsto mo tyo na?! hahaha