Thursday, May 24, 2007

Love? Think I got one.

8 months of passion without ecstatic shags!

Yeah, it's the 8th month since I got someone who dragged me to blissfulness, showed me the true meaning of life, offered his unconditional love and unaccountable sacrifices. Am I not thankful for that one? You can take everything from me but I will shed blood on my hands if you took the love I'm taking care of away from me.

I cannot say we're perfect as we have flaws in our relationship. We argue over petty things. Lies (specially on my side :D) are not new to us just to protect the tie. Good thing is, we never let every single fight pass the day without making up and apologizing to one another. We keep secrets to one another as we respect one's opinion as long as it doesn't affect the good flow of the relationship. We believe in each other. We trust each other and as might be expected, we love each other.

Good thing I got love and I'll work to make it last.

No comments: