Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dig it!

My mind's crammed with thinkings dissembling my self-esteem. I feel numb. I'm immune to the system. My mind's no longer functioning. What will be the next move? Will I continue to contend my opinions, suggestions, beliefs? I once felt lost but there's someone beside me that's keep on holding me up. "Don't think that you're alone. You're fight is my fight. Be with me and trust in Him". I lay everything in Him. "Dear Lord, You built this body and You're the only One who can bring it down. I trust my life in you".

He freed me with tangled thinkings. I opened my mind as well as my heart. I set my mind. You can't always get what you want. Yeah, right! Last day I came across with a colleague's blog and read her post which I can relate, that's why this song's always playing to my music player.

And I went down to the demonstration

To get my fair share of abuse
Singing, "We're gonna vent our frustration
If we don't we're gonna blow a 50-amp fuse"

Sing it to me now...

You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want

But if you try sometimes
well you just might find

You get what you need

You can't always get what you want even if you tried hard. I once proven it. I grew up in a belief that I can always get what I want. I worked with it. I played with it. I lived with it. But it vanished. It's like there's a small voice whispering at the back of my ear, "hey wake up! accept it! live with it! face the reality!" Even you sacrifice your own happiness, security and dignity. There's always a fight that you never win nor lose but you acquired something that will help you in a living and you will start to move on.


And now, I'm dealing with it but I will no longer let my happiness devour. Think smart and move fast.


And so much of that. While we were surfing with the vintage Nintendo games last night coz me and the boyfriend had a deal with the title of the old Nintendo game that can have 100 lives by pressing the combination of the controls, I came up with this lingeries that's pretty hot. Check it out!

Guys, if you ever find a girl wearing this, marry her!

No comments: