Thursday, May 31, 2007

love myself...

Well, I think it's about time for me to look after myself? I mean my health (am I healthy?), my personality (do I look good, not only to the eyes of my boyfriend), my well-being, my quality of life my satisfaction, my delight, my spirit. All of that, which I think I've neglected due to this fucking work-for-a-living dilemma.

I'm feeling pains all over my body, I want to see a doctor to answer tons of questions circling in my mind. I feel pain at my back bone and my nape's often killing me when I get up from bed in the morning. My face's sagging. I have big, dark eye bags that making me look like Morticia of Adam's family and pimples. Argh. Hate it. Pft.

So......to get over from these unpleasant things. I should:

  1. stop smoking (and I just started now)
  2. eat right (avoid skipping meals)
  3. drink milk (I already bought 1 box of Anlene milk)
  4. sleep early, sleep 8 hours a day.
  5. exercise
  6. maintain my facial rituals
  7. To enrich my well-being, i should give quality time to myself. I missed watching movies at home.
  8. and to make my soul, body and mind complete... always attend the Sunday mass and spare some time reading passages from the Bible.
Hmn. Hope I can do all of these.

No comments: