Thursday, July 27, 2006

haaayz

Nothing unusual happened. Same ordinary boring day. I hate this time of the year...most of the places are flooded and it's giving me headache travelling eventhough it takes only one ride to get to my work...ahihihi. I'm wearing an elevated sandals again and it's hurting my feet...arrgh...my rubber shoes were borrowed by Russ and haven't been returned until now. Why there are people don't know how to return things they borrowed? Grrrrr.

I just saw Anne's blog and I envied it...ahihihi. This girl is so talented. Why did I say so? Coz' she's damn good in writing and designing her own blog. I hate her...haha...actually I envied her...hehe. I want to steal her design. Anne, can I? I like the penguin beside your mood status.

Well...that's it. Back to work.


Current Mood: disappointed
Current Music: Brian McKnight - 6 8 12

Ssshh...I stole that status chuvanes from her...ahihihi.

No comments: