Thursday, July 06, 2006

boring day

Well well well...have not-that-much to do so I'm wasting my time amusing myself writing nothingness.

This morning, I hesitantly opened my eyes fishing my mobile to take a glance on the clock. It's already 7:30 AM so I hurriedly get up and went downstairs to check my soaked clothes. It's wash day! I hate this day but I have no choice. If you're away from your Mom, you need to learn things not included in your routine. I grabbed my gloves and a bar of soap. I'm using gloves when washing to prevent my hands from irritation. It's sound chary but I prefer to be think of that than to have wrinkled hands as my friend bully me everytime he saw my pity small hands. My eyes opened wide when I saw one of my shirt been discolored. Omigod...I just bought this pretty shirt last Sunday and now I can no longer wear it...arrrgh...I hate myself. I finished laundering at 9:30 PM...too late for my preparation to the office. I took a bath. Cleaned every tiny part of my body. Dressed and vamoose.

I arrived to the office jammed up...counting the minutes I've been tardy for the whole week...fearing to be penalize when I exceeded 120 minutes for this month...waaaahhh.

I've checked my emails. No ringtone order for this week. I just thought the boat will soon gonna sink so I better be wise and grab a life vest. Working here is like survival of the fittest. You need to play smart to fit in. Somehow, I find happiness staying here although fed up of the usual stuffs I'm dealing.

The clock ticks fast. Need to go now....til tomorrow. :)

No comments: