Sunday, July 22, 2007

SERENITY

I was down last night and due to intolerable heartache that I was feeling, I initiate the settlement of the problem. I texted him. “Still awake? I can’t sleep. I will not let end another night troubled. Why are these things happening to us? I’m too weak to face it. My heart is pounding and I feel so disturbed. I’m still hanging.” After a couple of seconds, he called. I can’t control my emotion so I cried a lot on the phone. He insisted to come over my place and talk.

After 20 minutes, he was knocking on my door. I hugged him tight and cried to him and softly whisper to him “Bati na tayo ha.” then sob and sob. Ahihihi. I’m so childish. But he love it. =)

Then this morning, Paul woke me up. At first, he asked if I will come with him in the grocery. I won’t as I already bought my shampoo, conditioner and stuff. Then he went down. And he came back banging on my door… “Eya buksan mo tong pinto! Kailangan kong makita yung laptop mo.” Hahaha. So I yanked the door open to let him in and gave the laptop to him.

We went down. Grabbed a bite of his tuna sandwich, smoked and went out to Puregold. It took us 2 hours in buying. Grr. He’s so picky. There’s this incident that he asked for assistance of all the staffs just for the stock of a big size conditioner. Pft.

When we got back to the house, I cleaned my room, brought my used clothes to laundry shop, refilled my water and ate to Akiks. As I got back in the house, Tito Jer asked me where have I gone and told me that he was looking for me for lunch. Hehe.

Then I brought down part of my laundry and washed it.

I finished at around 3:30 PM and took a rest.

My bebeh texted me at around 4PM and invited me on a dinner.

I heard the mass at Sta. Ana church and dine with him after the ceremony.

That’s for today. I almost lost him. I thought it’s the end of my love story but God cleared my mind and helped us get over the problem. =)

No comments: