Tuesday, July 24, 2007

petiks

Haven't wrote anything for a couple of weeks. Been busy with work and stuff and...weeee...I'm one of the owners of laptop now!!! I just bought a 10-month-used DELL Inspiron 600m laptop last Saturday. Me and the boyfriend pushed to SM Megamall to pick-up this thingy. The unit is in very good condition and the specs? Don't dare me. Haha! Pentium 4 processor in 1.3 Ghz speed with 512MB of RAM. DVD/CD RW combo. 40GB HDD. WIFI ready. San ka pa? :P

The boyfriend warned me as he's getting jealous with it. Haha! He said, sooner or later it will get my full attention and I will surely snob him when he's in my place. :D

And today, I've been surprised by a bouquet of flowers sited on my table. His present in celebration of our 10th monthsary. I kidded him "Kulang na lang sash at stand ah." Haha! Love this man. Yihee!

No comments: