Tuesday, June 19, 2007

San ka pa?!

How do I spell my last week's ramblings? T-I-R-I-N-G. My last week's activities were pretty exhausting but the reward I gained really paid the price. Sometimes you need to stretch a little bit to get what you desire instead of pigging out in your stamping ground. Expose yourself to society and learn more. Hmn. Did I socialize? I don't think so. Haha! At least I experienced dining and roaming in high class restaurants and places. Be with elites in high society. Nuh..I don't feel like pretending rich but I basked in gaping these busy, full-bodied fellas. That opportunity is very seldom so I grabbed and enjoyed it to the fullest. Bah! You're eating high-class food while earning. San ka pa? Nevertheless, you will die to boredom. Pft. Anyhow, me and the sister benefit here. O di ba? Hinatak ko pa kapatid ko. And she already brought the bacon home.

I'm disposing my old Nokia 6600 and planning to get an SE handset or if I will get the boyfriend's benevolence with my battling eyelashes and charm, I might get an O2 XDA Mini. Wahaha! Goodluck!

This is what I'm dreaming of. The smallest PDA phone in the market. Runs on the Intel PXA 272 416 MHz processor, and is powered by the second edition of MS Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC Phone OS. So tools and applications like Word, Excel, Outlook®, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint® and PDF viewer will always be readily available at your fingertips, enabling you to work and play efficiently wherever you may be.

This thingy is really expensive so I shouldn't be choosy. Second hand used is okay with me. In fact, I'm looking in Buy and Sell and found some of it at very cheap price but I'm not sure with the condition of the handheld. I came across with ruined-like casing but as the owner fend, its casing is available in the market and there's a variety of choices.

Hmn looks like I need more money for this one. Beh gusto ko nito!

No comments: