Monday, June 25, 2007

habol sa summer

Last weekend, we went on outing at Laiya Batangas with the boyfriend's friends. (Sabit lang ako :P) The trip took almost 4 hours and when we're on the road, we saw eerie, gruesome vehicular accidents. A wrecked jeepney bumped by a rusty truck. I don't know if there's any one that got hurt but the most frightful scene we encountered, and probably the most morbid scene I saw in my whole life, right in front of my very eyes the corpse of a man in his motorcycle with head crashed by a heavy vehicle and part of his brain scattered on the road. Argh. I almost blew after seeing it. I was in shock for about 15 mins then prayed for the dead man's soul and for our safety.

Anyway, we reached the resort safe and on the right time. Lunch time! Hehe. We hastily dropped our things in the room and fell in line at the buffet. Took a short rest and explore the place. Actually, it's a beach and pool resort as what I was expecting. There were hot gals wandering around and apparently our boys' eyes were enjoying the scene. Bleh. His friends are cool. I didn't get a hard time hanging with them. They were warm and friendly. At syempre, di mawawala ang kadramahan naming dalawa. We went over an argument. O di ba?! Umeksena pa kaming dalawa. I-spoil daw ang outing ng barkada. We were like statues in the swing for a couple of minutes. Some of his friends passed us by and persuaded us to swim but we didn't bother to move. We just stayed there and spoke nothing. At eto pa, Rona took us a pic. We're both at the end of the swing and awkwardly smiled. Haha! Ampf ang drama! I felt a bit of a shame and talked to him to settle things. And when it was getting darker as the night bit, we joined them holding hands. Haha! Ampf talaga!

At syempre, moments na naman yun. We spent the night together. Yihee...though, there were still few dramatic moments. Wahehe. Drama princess ito e.

His friends don't love camera. They were quite shy...just take a look at our tons of photos in my friendster. Hehe. Starting in the morning before leaving, they started taking pics. Inside the van. Upon arriving at the resort. Inside the room. At the beach. At the pool. While singing and dancing. They really don't like posing and being captured. Hehehe.

I really enjoyed their company. :)

No comments: